Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog Post #13

Summer camp all over again! In this assignment, students were not allowed to use their cellphones, watch television, use the computer (or similar devices), radios, and ect. The watching television part was not too difficult for me because I don't watch that much television anyway. Most of the time I read, worked, and went to school. I have a pretty busy schedule as it is which made things easier. The most difficult part of this project was not being able to use my cell phone. Luckily, I still remembered important phone numbers. I've been using a cell phone since I was about in 6th grade. It was very annoying not being able to send text messages. I definitely picked up my cellphone once the 24 hours was up. I hate that I've become so technology needy but it's nice to know that I can go 24 hours without it. I would have to be in a pretty desperate situation to not be able to use my cellphone and iPod Touch.

1 comment:

  1. Teach your students how to use technology for learning and not only for entertainment or for social reasons. They will be even less likely able to escape the constant use of technology.

    ReplyDelete