Friday, April 27, 2012

C4T #4

Teachernz

GMail iOS 5
Teachernz gave a brief description of the new tool on the Google app. This app is called Scribbles and you can do pretty much what it says. You can share drawings and hand drawn maps.

In my comment I said that I would love to try this out and told him "thanks" for sharing.

My scribble
Web 3.0 Since Teachernz didn't have a new blog post, I commented on one of his posts from the past. His post was of a video about the next iteration of the internet. This post of his was actually posted two years ago. It was pretty accurate in describing what the internet is like now. I did learn that even some washing machines use the internet! In my post I said that I was looking forward to new advances in technology. I also said that if I was in a coma for a long time, things would be much different than they are now because technology keeps changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment